About Alexander Pospisil
Alexander specialises in banking and finance law, with a particular focus on syndicated lending and acquisition finance.
He regularly advises banks, sponsors and corporates.
Alexander speaks German and English.
- Advising China National Chemical Equipment Corporation on the financing of its acquisition of KraussMaffei.
- Advising TPG Global on the financing of its acquisition of TRANSPOREON.
- Advising Permira on its acquisition of a majority stake in P&I Personal & Informatik, a leading German provider of integrated HR software.
- Advising Permira on the acquisition of Schustermann & Borenstein, a leading omni-channel fashion retailer, from Ardian, an independent investment firm.
- Advising BC Partners on the financing of the acquisition of Springer + Business Media for approximately €3.3bn under a covenant-lite/private high-yield structure and in relation to the finance aspects of the subsequent business combination with Macmillan Science and Education to form Springer Nature.
- Advising BC Partners on the financing of its acquisition of Aenova Group, the add-on acquisitions of Temmler and Haupt Pharma, and a subsequent refinancing by way of a covenant-lite senior/second-lien structure.
- Humboldt Universität, Berlin (law)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany