About Dr. Jan Postweiler
Jan is a corporate associate in our global transactions group.
He advises national and international clients on M&A transactions as well as on general corporate matters.
Jan speaks German and English.
- VEM Vermögensverwaltung GmbH (Merckle group) on ongoing corporate restructuring matters (e.g. mergers and demergers)
- Borealis AG on the sale of the nitrogen business to AGROFERT
- Leggett & Platt on the acquisition of the Pacoma group, one of the world's leading suppliers of hydraulic cylinders
- Aspen Technology, Inc. on the acquisition of inmation Software GmbH, a global software platform developer, based in Cologne, Germany
- Jungheinrich AG on the acquisition of the Indiana-based Storage Solutions group
- Emerson Electric Co. on the acquisition of Flexim Flexible Industriemeßtechnik GmbH, the world's only supplier of clamp-on ultrasonic systems
- Novartis on the transfer of real estate, infrastructure-related assets and services pertaining to the Life Science Park Rhine Valley in Stein
- Novartis on the separation and spin-off of Sandoz, its generics and biosimilars division, into an independent, publicly traded company
University of Cologne, Germany / ECUPL Shanghai, PRC (first state exam)
Legal clerkship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Cologne with a posting at the Consulate General of Germany in Chicago, USA (second state exam)
University of Cologne, Germany (Dr. iur.)