About Leonhard Prasser
Leonhard specialises in employment law and company pension law.
He advises on individual and collective labour law issues and company pensions, and on employment issues in M&A and restructuring projects.
While at Freshfields, Leonhard completed secondments in the firm's London and Madrid offices.
Leonhard is fluent in German and English.
- Advising Mayr-Melnhof on the sale of two fresh fiber carton plants to Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.
- Advising MAN SE on the sale of the MAN plant in Steyr to WSA Beteiligungs GmbH ("Steyr Automotive").
- Advising a multinational trading company in a litigation against its former management board member.
- Advising Bristol Myers Squibb in connection with the acquisition of Celgene and related integration steps.
- Advising KWS on a global restructuring project affecting for more than 30 countries.
- Advising adesso AG on the foundation of an SE and the associated employee participation process.
- Advising LG on the €1,1bn acquisition of the automotive supplier ZKW Group.
- Advising Hawesko on its acquisition of Wein&Co.
- Advising UniCredit/Bank Austria on the restructuring of the occupational pension scheme and transfer to the state scheme.
- Advising a large multinational distribution company in the automotive sector on working time arrangements and other employment matters.
- Advising various clients on the implementation of video surveillance systems and whistleblowing policies.
- University of Vienna, Austria (Mag)
- Vienna University of Business Administration, Austria (BSc)
Admitted to the Austrian bar