About Piers Prichard Jones
Piers is a corporate partner in our global transactions group. He co-heads our M&A practice in London.
He acts for a variety of clients across a range of sectors and is particularly well known for his work on transformational, cross border M&A transactions.
Piers combines his transactional work with advice to company boards on activism, capital raisings, governance and risk and crisis management.
Piers is also relationship partner for a number of the firm’s FTSE and international clients.
- ABB on the sale of its power grids division to Hitachi and on other transactions
- Barrick Gold on its merger with Randgold Resources
- Berry Global on its recommended offer for RPC
- Klepierre on its approach to Hammerson
- Laird on its acquisition by Advent
- Mars on the disposal of its coffee business to Lavazza and on its acquisition of AniCura and Linnaeus, as well as on other transactions
- Xstrata on its merger with Glencore
- ZPG on its acquisition by Silver Lake
- Oxford University, UK