About Dr. Tobias Pukropski
Tobias is a member of the antitrust, competition and trade practice and specialises in antitrust law.
He advises on all aspects of German and EU competition law, covering antitrust and regulatory aspects of global M&A transactions, international cartel investigations and other behavioural, regulatory and contentious matters.
Tobias is fluent in German and English.
- Advising Chinese electrical appliance manufacturer Midea on its public takeover of Germany-based robotics manufacturer Kuka. Read more about the deal in our case study.
- Advising Wincor Nixdorf on its business combination with Diebold and its public takeover offer.
- Advising Vonovia on its bids for Deutsche Wohnen and Conwert.
- Advising Continental, the German auto- and truck-parts manufacturer, on its acquisition of US-based rubber and plastics company Veyance Technologies.
- Advising various other clients in cartel proceedings with the European Commission and Germany's federal competition authority.
- University of Bonn, Germany (Dr iur)
- Universities of Heidelberg and Bonn, Germany (law studies)
- High Court (Kammergericht) of Berlin (legal traineeship/Referendariat)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht (an association of German-speaking attorneys specialising in competition law)