About Samuel Pullin
Sam is an associate in our global transactions team, based in our Singapore office.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Sam worked at a leading law firm in Australia, advising on Australian and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, takeovers, capital raisings and corporate structuring across a range of sectors including financial services, energy and resources, infrastructure funds and retail. He also advised on Australian corporate law and ASX Listing Rule issues and has had dealings with Government and other regulatory bodies, including the Australian Securities & Investments Commission, the Foreign Investment Review Board, the Australian Securities Exchange and the Australian Takeovers Panel.
Sam relocated to the Freshfields Singapore office in 2023 and is advising on private M&A transactions in the Asia-Pacific region and globally.
- Blackstone on it’s A$8.9 billion acquisition of Crown Resorts by way of scheme of arrangement.*
- Tianqi Lithium on it’s A$1.9 billion lithium joint venture with IGO.*
- Dave & Buster’s in respect of its US$835 million acquisition of Main Event from Ardent Leisure and Redbird.*
- E2open on Australian matters in respect of its US$1.7 billion acquisition of BluJay Solutions.*
- Precision Aviation Group on its A$200 million acquisition of PTB by way of scheme of arrangement.*
- PT Indika Energy on it’s A$80 million acquisition of Nusantara Resources by way of scheme of arrangement.*
- Corporate matters in respect of the debt and equity restructure of Camp Australia.*
- Hartree Metals on corporate matters in respect of Mallee Resources’ A$85 million acquisition of Allegiance Mining.*
- Energy World Corporation on it’s A$65 million capital raising.*
- Navigator Global Investments on it’s A$57 million capital raising.*
- ASX board’s and substantial shareholders in respect of shareholder activism activity.*
*Selected representations prior to joining Freshfields.
University of Western Australia, Australia (Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Commerce (Investment Finance and Corporate Finance)).
Solicitor, Supreme Court of New South Wales, High Court of Australia