About Julien Rebibo
Avocat à la Cour, Julien is a partner in our Corporate practice group in Paris.
He specialises in M&A and private equity.
His experience includes advising:
- Charterhouse Capital Partners LLP on the acquisition of Siaci Saint-Honoré group, an insurance brokerage group, from its shareholders;
- Charterhouse Capital Partners LLP on the acquisition of the Serb group, a European pharmaceutical group, from its shareholders;
- Cooper-Vemedia, a holding company of Charterhouse Capital Partners LLP, on the acquisition of pharmaceutical product portfolio from Sanofi;
- The management of Servest’s reinvestment in the Atalian group;
- General Atlantic on its equity investment in OpenClassrooms, specialist in online education who secured a €60 million funding;
- General Atlantic on its equity investment in ManoMano, leading European online marketplace for DIY and gardening products, who secured a €60 million funding.