About Dr. Martin Rehberg
Martin specialises in the German and international taxation of businesses.
He regularly advises domestic and international (also family-owned) businesses on all aspects of corporate taxation, including reorganisations and their implementation and the structuring and execution of M&A transactions, as well as in the context of tax audits.
He speaks German, French and English.
- Advising IVG Immobilien on the sale of its German real estate portfolio.
- Assisting Honeywell on its acquisition of the Elster group.
- Advising IVG Immobilien on its successful restructuring and refinancing (largest debt-to-equity swap in Germany).
- Assisting a family-owned group regarding ongoing tax advice on various internal reorganisations and related tax matters.
- University of Passau, Germany, and King’s College London, UK (law)
- University of Passau, Germany (Dr iur)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Steuerberater, Germany