About Dr. Dora Rendessy
Dora advises on a wide range of corporate matters, with a particular focus on the reorganisation of corporate structures.
Her focus is on advising high-net-worth individuals and family-owned businesses on issues such as corporate governane, private foundations law and succession planning. Among Dora's most relevant recent mandates are also the reorganisation of financial institutions.
Her professional and empathic approach to problem-solving allows her to offer advice that goes beyond the legal aspects of the situation concerned.
Dora speaks German, English and Hungarian.
- Advising internationally operating family businesses, e.g. in the automotive and luxury goods sector, inter alia on the restructuring of their corporate governance.
- Advising a multinational, family-owned business headquartered in Germany, with the reorganisation and subsequent divestment of parts of its business.
- Advising UniCredit on the reorganisation of its Central and Eastern European business by way of a demerger and cross-border merger.
- Advising an international (re-)insurance group on the reorganisation and simplification of its structure in Austria.
- Advising Triton on its acquisition of the heat exchanger division of the GEA Group.
- Advising an Austrian financial institution on the spin-off and sale of its banking business.
Board Member of Advisory Council of Research Project "Kontinuität und Bestandsicherung von Familienunternehmen" (Continuity of Family Owned Businesses) www.kbfu.at
- University of Vienna, Austria (law)
- University of Stockholm, Sweden
- University of Vienna, Austria (PhD)
- Assistant professor at the University of Vienna, Austria