About Dr. Sebastian Röger
Sebastian is a counsel in our tax practice group.
He advises in particular with regard to investment tax law related questions and assists financial institutions in complex tax matters. Furthermore, Sebastian has significant experience in the area of international investigations and works closely with our global investigations group.
Sebastian is fluent in English and German.
- Advising an international insurance group on the development of a multinational fund platform for direct lending investments
- Advising a German portfolio manager on the establishment of a hedge fund
- Advising international financial institutions on the reorganisation of their business
- Representing domestic and international credit institutions towards German tax authorities
- Assisting with internal investigations into market participants in relation to securities transactions
- Assisting with an internal investigation at the Deutscher Fußball-Bund e.V. (the German Football Association)
- Advising Vonovia SE on its combined takeover bid for Deutsche Wohnen AG
- Ruprecht Karls-University, (law - dr. iur.)
- Legal traineeship at the Higher Regional Court Frankfurt / Main
- Attorney-at-law (Rechtsanwalt), Germany
- Tax advisor (Steuerberater), Germany