About Alex Ryan
Alex is a corporate associate in our global transactions practice.
He has been involved in public and private M&A, internal reorganisations, management incentives and other corporate matters across various sectors. Alex's work often involves private equity sponsors or other global financial investors.
- Advising Charterhouse-backed Labelium on its acquisition of 1000heads.
- Advising CVC on its participation as a cornerstone investor in a capital raise by Public Power Corporation S.A., the largest electricity supply company in Greece, pursuant to which CVC acquired a 10% stake in the company.
- Advising Greensands, the holding company of Southern Water, on the sale of a majority stake in the company in return for an investment of more than £1bn from Macquarie Asset Management.
- Advising Allied Universal, the US-headquartered security and facility services provider majority owned by Warburg Pincus and CDPQ, on its £3.8bn takeover of G4S plc, the leading global security company listed on the London Stock Exchange and Nasdaq Copenhagen.
- Advising a consortium led by Warburg Pincus on its acquisition of a majority stake in Community Fibre, the UK-based fibre broadband provider.
- Advising AustralianSuper on its acquisition of a stake in Peel Ports.
- Advising Warburg Pincus on its investment in Vodeno.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), Monash University
- Bachelor of Commerce, Monash University
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales
- Admitted as a solicitor in Victoria, Australia