About Charlotte Sandberg
Charlotte is an associate in the restructuring and insolvency team based in London.
She has experience acting for corporates, directors, insolvency officeholders and other key parties in the restructuring and insolvency market.
During her time at Freshfields, Charlotte was seconded to Oxfam and Liberty (National Council for Civil Liberties).
Charlotte speaks English and Spanish.
- Advising certain companies in the Steinhoff group regarding its restructuring by way of two company voluntary arrangements and in respect of the disposal of certain group assets.
- Advising Arcadia on its seven CVAs and pensions restructuring.
- Advising Expro, a global oil and gas well flow management group, regarding its pre-packaged US Chapter 11 plan of reorganisation. This involved 37 group companies in 16 countries effecting a US $1.4 billion debt-for-equity swap and US $200m rights offer.
- Acting for the administrators of UK airlines of Monarch Ltd.
- Advising the officeholders of the Carillion group of companies on the liquidation.
- Murray Edwards College, Cambridge University (History)
- BPP Law School (Graduate Diploma in Law)
- BPP Law School (Legal Practice Course)
- International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation