About Max Sanders
Max is an associate in our Global Transactions group focusing on cross-border mergers and acquisitions and commercial transactions.
- América Móvil on its pending transaction to sell Claro Panama to Liberty Latin America.
- Stagwell Media on its combination with MDC Partners.
- Google on its $4.5bn transaction with Jio Platforms, including commercial agreements to develop an affordable smartphone with an optimized operating system.
- Royal Caribbean on the carve-out sale of its high-end cruise business, Azamara, to Sycamore Partners.
- Airbus on its joint venture with Bombardier regarding the “C Series” (now “A220”) aircraft program and on the subsequent exit of Bombardier from the joint venture.
- CVC Capital Partners on its $1.37 billion acquisition of Ontic, a provider of OEM-licensed parts for legacy aerospace platforms, from BBA Aviation.
- Novartis on its $5.3 billion acquisition of the Xiidra® business from Shire North American Group.
- BASF on its €7.6 billion acquisition of significant components of Bayer’s and Monsanto’s seed, agricultural and chemical businesses.
- Starbucks Corporation on its $7.15 billion global coffee alliance with Nestlé.
- ABB on its $7.8 billion sale of its power grids business to a joint venture with Hitachi.
- Continental AG on its $266 million acquisition of Cooper-Standard Automotive Inc.’s anti-vibration systems business.
- Catalent on its acquisition of a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Anagni, Italy from Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- International General Insurance on its Nasdaq listing, PIPE capital raise and merger with SPAC Tiberius Acquisition Corp.
- KLX Inc. on the $4.2 billion take-private of its Aerospace Solutions Group by The Boeing Company and on the spin-off of its Energy Services Group (now KLX Energy Services) to KLX shareholders.
JD, Georgetown University, cum laude
BA, The George Washington University, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa