About Enrica Schaefer
Since joining Freshfields in 2016, Enrica’s practice has focused on merger control proceedings before the European Commission and national competition authorities.
Enrica speaks English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Legal Practice Course, College of Law London: 2014
- Master of Laws (LL.M), University of Cambridge: 2013
- Graduate Diploma in Law, College of Law London: 2012
- Programme d’Echange Sciences Po Paris: 2010
- Bachelor of Arts in European Social and Political Studies, University College London: 2007-2011