About Marius Scherb
Marius is a member of our intellectual property and information technology practice group.
Marius advises multinational and domestic clients on intellectual property, information technology and commercial law - either standalone or in the context of M&A transactions and outsourcing projects.
He speaks German and English.
- Advising Merck on the sale of its Consumer Health business to Procter & Gamble.
- Advising Advent International on the acquisition of Evonik's methacrylates business.
- Advising Royal Caribbean Cruises on the expansion of its cruise joint venture with TUI.
- Advising Warburg Pincus on the sale of inexio to EQT.
- Advising CompuGroup Medical on the acquisition of hospital information systems in Germany and Spain from Cerner.
- Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich
- Università degli Studi di Padova (Italy)
- Legal Traineeship (Referendariat) at the Regional Court of Ulm with stages at international law firms in Munich and New York City
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) at the London School of Economics and Political Science
- Admitted to the German bar
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) (LSE)