About Johannes W. Schiele
Johannes is a corporate associate in our global transactions team.
He advises on M&A transactions as well as on general corporate matters.
Johannes speaks German and English.
- Advising UPM-Kymmene Corporation on the acquisition of AMC AG Advanced Methods of Coating
- Advising Lindsay Goldberg on the sale of PACCOR group to Faerch group
- Advising A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S on the acquisition of Senator International group
- Advising EQT and Schülke & Mayr on the sale of Schülke & Mayr's Personal Care business
- Advising BioNTech SE on several capital measures, the placement of shares and American Depositary Shares, and the issuance of a convertible bond
- Advising Hexion Inc. on restructuring measures in connection with the sale of its resin business to Black Diamond and Investindustrial
- Advising Hamburg Commercial Bank (formerly HSH Nordbank) on several corporate law matters (inter alia granting share bonus to management board members)
- Advising CoreMedia AG on its sale to Los Angeles based OpenGate Capital
- Advising H.I.G. Capital on the acquisition of the European Polyurethan Business (now Plixxent) from Covestro
- Advising DVB Bank SE on the sale of its aviation finance business to MUFG Bank and BOT Lease Co.
- University of Bayreuth and Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Stellenbosch University, South Africa (LL.M.)
- Legal traineeship (Referendariat) in Hamburg, Frankfurt and Singapore
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany