About Thomas Schnülle
Thomas is a corporate associate in our global transactions group.
- Advising KKR on its voluntary public tender offer for Axel Springer SE, the media and technology company
- Advising KKR on its delisting offer for Axel Springer SE, the media and technology company
- Advising BASF on the business combination of its oil and gas business Wintershall with DEA
- Advising gategroup on its acquisition of the European business of the Lufthansa subisidiary LSG Sky Chefs
- Advising UniCredit Bank AG on its disposal of the Tucherpark areal
- Advising GIC on their Series-D-Investment in N26 GmbH
- Advising GIC on their Series-D2-Investment in N26 GmbH
- Goethe Universtity, Frankfurt am Main (First State Examination).
- Higher Regional Court, Frankfurt am Main (Second State Examination).
- Thomas joined Freshfields in 2015 as a trainee with seats at Freshfields' offices in Frankfurt and New York.