About Charlotte Schofield (ne Jenner)
Charlotte is a restructuring and insolvency associate in our global transactions group.
Charlotte has experience acting for lenders, borrowers, administrators, receivers and other key parties in the restructuring and insolvency market.
During her time at Freshfields, Charlotte has been seconded to Goldman Sachs for six months and Barclays Wealth for three months.
- Advising the H.C. Starck group, a large leading global technology metals business headquartered in Germany, in relation to its restructuring and an amendment and extension of its senior and mezzanine facilities.
- Advising co-ordinators in relation to a refinancing of the Global Garden Products group implemented by way of an English scheme of arrangement.
- Advising Van Gansewinkel Groep B.V., the Dutch waste and energy business, in relation to its €800m restructuring implemented by way of an English law scheme of arrangement.
- Advising an ad-hoc group of high yield bondholders on the €775m financial restructuring of New World Resources.
- Advising Guardian Communications, then owner of the UK’s emergency services mobile communications network and service provider, Airwave, on its 2014 refinancing.
- Advising Avenue, Permira and Pemberton on their acquisition of control of the Delsey Group and the restructuring of its capital structure via an out-of-court restructuring.
- Advising Expro, a global oil and gas well flow management group, regarding its pre-packaged US Chapter 11 plan of reorganisation.
- Ad hoc group of holders of notes issued by the Fairhold group, a securitisation of ground rent assets.
- Advising House of Fraser on its scheme of arrangement.
- Oxford University: Biological Sciences
- BPP Law School: Graduate Diploma in Law
- BPP Law School: Legal Practice Course
Memberships and additional responsibilities
- Associate member of the Insolvency Lawyers' Association.