About Fabian P Schubach
Fabian is an associate in our intellectual property and information technology practice group. He has particular expertise in the field of Intellectual Property law and litigation with special focus on the fields of telecommunications, software and technology.
He advises and represents clients in litigations across a broad spectrum of technologies. His experience spans from cellular and information technology patents, including standard-essential patents, to software to biotech and pharmaceutical patents. Fabian also advises on intellectual property issues in international corporate transactions as well as on agreements governing the use and allocation of intellectual property rights.
Fabian is fluent in German and English.
- Representing Xiaomi in defense against standard essential patents telecommunication patents.
- Representing Meta in litigation concerning multiple products and functionalities.
- Advising and representing Novartis in several patent infringement matters, including enforcing second medical use patents and composition patents.
- Representing a major German supplier in the automotive industry in defending against claims from telecommunications patents, including standard-essential patents.
- Representing several pharmaceutical companies in complex biotech entitlement proceedings.
- Representing Lenovo in patent litigation relating to H.264 video decoding patents.
- Representing a major silicon valley technology company in several patent litigations and nullity actions.
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, Germany (law studies)
- University of Stellenbosch, South Africa (LL.M. in Intellectual Property Law)
- Attorney at law, Germany
- Member of the German Association of Intellectual Property (GRUR)