About Christophe Seraglini
Avocat à la Cour and Professor of Law, Christophe heads the International Arbitration Group in our Paris office.
He has experience as counsel and as an arbitrator in complex and sensitive cases particularly in the energy, industrials, telecommunications, and technology sectors.
Christophe also has considerable experience in handling international investment disputes both in the role of counsel and arbitrator.
Christophe is fluent in English and French.
- Representing a Brazilian company in the Breach of a joint venture agreement in the Telecommunications sector.
- Representing a Brazilian company in a dispute between investors in a telecommunications operation in Brazil.
- Representing an African country government in the Breach of a Production Sharing Agreement in the oil and gas production.
- Representing a Libanese company in a Dispute relating to the breach of a debt repayment protocol between State and a private company.
- Representing a major energy player in an investment dispute regarding the phase-out of coal-fired power plants.
- Agrégé des Facultés de droit (Appointed Professor of Law)
- D. in Law, University of Paris 1 (Panthéon-Sorbonne) - Thesis entitled "Lois de police et justice arbitrale internationale" - under the direction of Professor Pierre Mayer
- DEA (Post Graduate Degree) in Private International Law and International Business Law, University of Paris I (Panthéon-Sorbonne)
- Master of Laws (L.L.M.) in International Business Law, London School of Economics (L.S.E.)
- Magistère (Post Graduate Degree) in Business Law, University of Paris I (Panthéon-Sorbonne)
- Professor, University Paris Sud -11 / Paris Saclay - Teaching Private International Law, International Arbitration Law, Litigation Law and International Contract Law
- Lecturer at University Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas – Teaching International Arbitration
- Guest Professor at Monash University (Melbourne, Australia - Prato Centre (Italy) and Kuala Lumpur Centre (Malaysia)) – Teaching International Arbitration
- Director of the Master 2 in Domestic & International Contract law, University of Paris Sud – 11 / Paris Saclay
- Secretary General of the Arbitration Academy
- Member of the Academic Council of the ITA (Institute for Transnational Arbitration)
- French Representative in the Arbitration Law Committee of the International Law Association
- Member of the International Arbitration Institute
- Member of the International Council for Commercial Arbitration
- Member of the International Bar Association
- Member of the French Committee on Private International Law
- Member of the Board of French Committee on Arbitration
- Member of the Editorial Board (committee) of the Cahiers de l’Arbitrage (Paris Journal of International Arbitration)
- Member of the Scientific Council of La Semaine Juridique - Édition Entreprises (LexisNexis)