About Eugenia Severino
Eugenia specialises in taxation of domestic and international capital market transactions, securitisations, financings and financial products.
She also advises clients on ruling requests, filing of tax refund claims, tax audits, tax assessments, tax settlements and litigation before the Italian tax courts.
Of Italian mother tongue, she also speaks English.
- Assisting an Italian multinational group on a €7bn multi-borrower, multi-jurisdiction and multi-facility refinancing transaction.
- Assisting a foreign non-regulated fund with the filing of a tax ruling with the Italian tax authorities to grant the exemption on the distribution made by an Italian real estate investment fund.
- Assisting an international bank with litigation before the Italian Supreme Court to reject a €40m fine.
- Assisting certain foreign banks in tax litigation before the lower tax court on the dividend tax credit.
- Assisting an Italian company in a securitisation transaction.
- University of Naples (Law, J.D., summa cum laude)
- Member of the Italian Bar