About Victoria Sharp
Victoria is an associate in our global transactions practice in London. She has experience advising clients across a wide range of sectors on M&A, joint venture and capital market transactions.
She also advises listed and unlisted companies on corporate governance matters.
Victoria joined the firm in 2013 and qualified in 2015. During her time at Freshfields, she has spent time on secondment to a global pension fund and to our office in Singapore.
- Advising Mars, Incorporated on the acquisition of UK veterinary services provider Linnaeus Group from Sovereign Capital, marking Mars’ strategic entry into the European veterinary care sector.
- Advising TPG Capital on the sale of its stake in Vita Group to SVPGlobal.
- Advising the joint global coordinators and underwriters on the aborted IPO and premium listing on the London stock exchange of Cabot Credit Management.
- Advising Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board on the exercise of its pre-emptive right to acquire Macquarie’s indirect stake in Copenhagen Airport and subsequent sale of such stake to Danish pension plan ATP.
- Advising Cosan on its negotiations with Royal-Dutch Shell to revise the terms of its Raizen energy joint venture.
- Advising ConvaTec on its $1.47bn IPO and premium listing on the London stock exchange.
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- University of York, UK (BA in History, First Class Honours)
- BPP University Law School, UK (Legal Practice Course and Graduate Diploma in Law)