About Taybah Siddiqi
Taybah is an associate in our Global Transactions practice group and advises clients on commercial, IP, IT and data protection matters. Taybah advises clients on M&A, disposals, carve-outs and other commercial arrangements across a range of industries.
She trained at Freshfields and has spent six months on secondment to the firm’s Singapore office.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its €4.5 billion acquisition of Unilever’s tea business.
- Advising RELX Group on its acquisition of TruNarrative, a provider of a single platform for workflow, orchestration and decisioning within identity, fraud and financial crime.
- Advising General Atlantic on its investment in Matillion, a UK headquartered cloud data integration platform.
- Advising Esken, the London listed aviation and energy infrastructure group, on the investment by Carlyle in London Southend Airport.
- BPP University, Legal Practice Course, 2018
- London School of Economics and Political Science, LLB, 2017
- Solicitor, England and Wales