About Victoria Sigeti
Victoria is a corporate partner in our global transactions group. She specialises in advising financial sponsors on acquisitions, exits, co-investments and management incentivisation arrangements.
Her client base covers global private equity houses, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds and corporates.
She is a member of the BVCA's legal and accounting committee.
Victoria speaks English and German.
- Acting for Cinven on the acquisitions of Partnerships in Care, Spire Healthcare, Host Europe, Viridium, Premium Credit, Eurovita, Kurt Geiger, One.com and a stake in Visma and on the IPO of Spire Healthcare and exits from NPS and Visma.
- Acting for Cinven and CPPIB on the acquisition of Hotelbeds and for Cinven, CPPIB and Hotelbeds on the acquisitions of Tourico and GTA.
- Acting for 3i Group on the acquisitions of Allianz Capital Partners’ stake in Scandlines, the Barclays’ infrastructure funds business and the disposal of its debt management business to Investcorp.
- Acting for General Atlantic on its investment in Argus Media.
- Acting for Mars, Inc. on the disposal of its coffee business to Lavazza and its acquisition of AniCura, Linnaeus and Foodspring.
- University of Sheffield, UK