About Jake A. Silvers
Jake is an associate in the Life Sciences Transactions team of our New York office. Prior to joining Freshfields, Jake worked at a global law firm where his practice focused on complex litigation with an emphasis on intellectual property matters in the fields of pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
Jake received his J.D., magna cum laude, from Penn Law where he studied Intellectual Property Law. He also earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Chemistry, magna cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School., J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2019
- Associate Editor of University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law
- Penn Intellectual Property Group
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., Chemistry, magna cum laude, 2016
- Admitted to the New York State bar