About Justin C. Simeone
Justin is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution practice group based in Washington, D.C.
Justin has experience representing national and international clients involved in complex commercial litigation, corporate internal investigations, and international investor-state arbitrations. In addition, he contributes to the firm’s Global Business and Human Rights practice group.
Justin has held previous positions as a Scholar in Residence at New York University School of Law, an Extern in the Office of the Legal Adviser at the U.S. Department of State, and a Short Term Consultant for the World Bank and International Labor Organization. He has also co-authored publications on fact-finding strategies and empirical legal methodologies.
Justin speaks English and Spanish.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, Global Law Scholar, Head Global Teaching Fellow, Executive Articles Editor for The Georgetown Law Journal
- M.A., Princeton University, Levy Social Policy Fellow, Liman Public Interest Law Fellow
- M.Sc., London School of Economics, Fulbright Scholar to the United Kingdom
- B.A., University of Mary Washington, Class Valedictorian
- Admitted to practice in the District of Columbia.