About Jillian Simons
Jillian is an associate in our Corporate team within the Global Transactions group in the New York office.
She focuses on cybersecurity, privacy, and intellectual property in relation to public and private transactions as well as corporate governance. Jillian has advised on data breach response and correspondence with consumers and governmental agencies, and has helped advise corporate boards for US public companies on their governance posture and remediation steps.
Prior to her legal career, Jillian spent eight years on active duty in the US Navy as a cybersecurity technician and analyst. She supervised a work center of over 20 personnel on network administration and defense. Jillian also worked at the US Department of Justice ("DOJ"), Office of the CISO, where she advised and briefed executives on cybersecurity requirements for new and existing enterprise services and infrastructure along with solutions to mitigate gaps. She also worked as a cybersecurity intelligence analyst, reporting on threat actors, targets and tools.
- Digi Communications in connection with its offering of €200 million senior secured notes
- Perform on the offering by Perform Group Finance plc of £40 million 8.5% tap senior secured notes due 2020
- MHP in connection with its offering of $350 million 6.250% notes due 2029
- London IPO of Watches of Switzerland
- JD, Harvard Law School
- BA, Georgetown University
- CompTIA Security+ and CEH
- 8 years active duty, United States Navy