About Alexandra Sims
Alex is a corporate associate in our global transactions practice and specialises in private equity M&A transactions and other corporate matters for private equity sponsors across a range of sectors.
Prior to joining Freshfields in 2022, Alex worked at Bell Gully, a leading law firm in New Zealand.
Alex’s experience includes advising on the following key matters:
- KKR on the English law aspects of its acquisition of IVI-RMA Global, a leading international reproductive medicine group (2023)
- Global Infrastructure Partners on the English law aspects of its acquisition of a stake in wpd offshore GmbH, a leading offshore wind platform (2022)
- Global Infrastructure Partners on the English law aspects of its acquisition (together with the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority) of a 72.55% stake in VTG AG, a leading European railcar lessor (2022)
- Montagu on its equity arrangements in respect of its portfolio company Wireless Logic (2022)
- The University of Auckland, New Zealand (LLB(Hons))
- The University of Auckland, New Zealand (BA)
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand, admitted August 2018