About Charles Smye
Charles is an associate in the People & Reward department in London. He advises on a broad range of employment, incentives and pensions law in a transactional, contentious and advisory context.
During his time at Freshfields, Charles has spent time on secondment to the litigation and regulatory enforcement team of a major international bank.
- University College, University of Oxford, UK (BA Jurisprudence, first class)
- BPP Law School, UK (Accelerated Legal Practice Course (LPC))
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Share Plan Lawyers
- Association of Pension Lawyers