About Dr. Nicolas Sölter
Nicolas advises clients on all matters of public law, in particular in the field of regulated industries. His clients also include governments, public authorities and public companies, which he advises, for example, on issues of constitutional and budgetary law as well as public procurement law.
He also focuses on environmental and building law issues in connection with real estate projects.
Nicolas speaks German and English.
- Legal Studies at the Ruprecht-Karls-University of Heidelberg and at the University of Hamburg
- University of Cambridge, Trinity Hall (LLM)
- University of Hamburg (Dr jur)
- Legal Clerkship at the Hanseatic Higher Regional Court of Hamburg with stages, inter alia, at the German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer and the German Federal Chancellery
- Lecturer for public commercial law at Leuphana University Lüneburg
- Assistant Professor for WTO law and European law at the China-EU School of Law, Beijing (Spring Semester 2018)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany