About Vanessa Steiner
Vanessa is a member of our global transactions group and advises in banking and finance matters with a particular focus on acquisition financings, leveraged financings and real estate financings.
Vanessa is specialized in national and international banking and financial law as well as financial structuring with a focus on corporate and leveraged transactions and real estate financings. In addition, she has wide experience in advising borrowers and lenders in the context of out-of court financial restructurings and refinancings.
She is fluent in German and English.
- Advising Evotec SE on its unsecured €150 million loan facility provided by the European Investment Bank.
- Advising Apera Asset Management on various financings, including the financing for Infratech Bau GmbH, an H.I.G. Capital portfolio company in the fibre optic sector, and the financing for EVP Holding, a portfolio company of capiton.
- Advising TeamViewer AG on the amendment of its existing credit facilities.
- Advising Takata on various finance related aspects of the EMEA part of its worldwide restructuring.
- Advising HSH Nordbank on the sale and transfer of several loan portfolios to different investors.
- Advising a market-leading shipmanager on its acquisition of a large German shipping company in the context of its financial crisis.
- Advising a pension fund in its position as lender to an insolvent real estate project company with regard to all relevant aspects of finance and insolvency law.
- Friedrich-Alexander-Universität, Erlangen, Germany
- Legal traineeship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Nuremberg, Germany
- Rechtsanwältin (admitted to the German bar)