About Bobby Stewart
Bobby’s area of expertise is advising on infrastructure transactions - both the commercial and financing arrangements - the majority of which have been transport sector projects that have been project financed and/or procured on a PFI/PPP basis.
He has been a member of the firm's project finance and infrastructure groups since 1994.
Bobby's clients have included governments and governmental authorities, project sponsors, equity investors, commercial credit providers and multilateral financing institutions.
His experience includes advising on transactions in the United States, Canada, UK, South Africa, Russia and other emerging markets.
- Advising the State of Colorado on the Central 70 P3 project in the Greater Denver metro area.
- Advising the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure of British Columbia on the Port Mann/Highway 1, South Fraser Perimeter Road and Evergreen Light Rapid Transit projects.
- Advising various investors and infrastructure funds in connection with potential investments in US P3 projects.
- Advising the Road Management Group consortium or its finance providers on the A1(M), A419/417 and A1 Darrington to Dishforth projects in the UK.
- Advising the commercial bank lenders on the Gautrain rail project in South Africa.
- Advising the commercial bank lenders on the New Tyne Crossing project in the UK.
- Advising European Investment Bank on the Thessaloniki submerged tunnel project in Greece.
- Trinity Hall, University of Cambridge, UK (MA Law)
- Guildford College of Law, UK