About Kristen Stidham
Kristen is an associate in our Silicon Valley office. Her practice focuses on advising clients on executive compensation and employee benefit matters, particularly as such matters relate to mergers and acquisitions and capital markets transactions. Kristen regularly designs and drafts equity incentive plans, employment agreements, and severance and change in control agreements for private and public companies.
- TriNet Group on its tender offer, share repurchase and related financing transactions.
- EVgo on its $125 million follow-on offering.
- Agilent on its acquisition of e‑MSion.
- Cornell Law School, J.D., May 2020
- University of Notre Dame, BA, May 2016
- Admitted to the California State Bar