About Dr. Markus D. W. Stoffels, LL.M.
Markus advises clients on all aspects of German and international tax law, with a particular focus on German corporate tax law, VAT and tax litigation.
He speaks German and English.
- Steuerberater, German Qualified Tax Advisor
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Edinburgh
- Rechtsanwalt, German Qualified Lawyer
- Doctor iuris, University of Tübingen, Germany
- Legal traineeship (Rechtsreferendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Stuttgart
- Law studies at the Universities of Mannheim and Tübingen (Germany)
- Clerk (Sachbearbeiter) at a German tax office
- Diplom-Finanzwirt (FH), dual course studies comprising inside views of the major departments of a German tax office