About Dr. Veronika Strnisková
Veronika specialises in industrial property rights, focusing on copyright, trademark and unfair competition law, along with litigation.
Her clients are typically publicly listed companies.
Veronika speaks Slovak, Czech, English and German.
- Working for a multinational electronics company on a landmark design case.
- Working for an international software company on a copyright case.
- Advising an international company in the sweets and chocolate industry on trademark and unfair competition law (including process guiding).
- Advising a commercial enterprise on trademark and unfair competition law (including process guiding).
- Europa-Institut, University of Saarland, Germany (LLM Eur)
- University of Saarland, Germany (Dr iur) [with a scholarship from the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)]