About Dr. Olga Stürmer
Dr. Olga Stürmer is principal associate in our corporate/M&A team.
She regularly advises global financial investors and corporate clients with a focus on cross-border acquisitions, disposals and co-investments as well as management participation programmes. Since joining Freshfields, Olga has worked with many of the firm's financial investor clients advising out of our Munich, Frankfurt and London offices.
She speaks German, English, Russian and Ukrainian.
Advising financial investors and the founder of flaschenpost SE on the sale of all shares in flaschenpost SE, German drinks delivery startup, to Oetker group
Advising Permira on:
- the acquisition of P&I Personal & Informatik (P&I), a provider of cloud-based HR software, from HgCapital
- the divesture of its majority stake in P&I to Hg Saturn Fund and the subsequent re-investment
- the acquisition of GFKL Financial Services, a leading provider of receivables management services in Germany, from Advent International
- the acquisition of debt collector Lowell from TDR Capital
- the combination of Lowell and GFKL to the largest credit management businesses in Europe and the subsequent acquisition of the Intrum carve-out business by the combined group
- the acquisition of Schustermann & Borenstein, the leading exclusive omnichannel retail fashion community for private members in the DACH region, from Ardian, and
- the acquisition of TeamViewer, a leading global provider of secure remote support software and Online Meetings, from Insight Ventures
Advising Warburg Pincus on:
- the investment in retail AI developer BlueYonder alongside Otto Group and BlueYonder management
- the acquisition of IPAN, a provider of intellectual property-management services and software, from its founders
- the investment in Inexio, a leading provider of fiber-optic broadband networks in Germany
- the investment in Kontron AG, a technology hardware company, and
- the investment in 1&1 Internet, the webhosting business of United Internet
Advising Hochtief Aktiengesellschaft on the sale of its participation in Thiess Pty. Ltd., the world’s largest mining services provider, to the funds advised by Elliott Advisors (UK) Ltd.
Advising Bridgepoint on the acquisition of PharmaZell group, a leading independent manufacturer of niche active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), from DPE Deutsche Private Equity and Maxburg Capital Partners
Advising Goldman Sachs on the fairness opinion for the sale of the elevator division by Thyssenkrupp AG
Advising Hering Schuppener Consulting Strategieberatung für Kommunikation GmbH on the acquisition of a controlling interest in the combined Finsbury and HSC businesses
Advising Hellman & Friedman on the acquisition of AutoScout24, the leading European digital car marketplace
Advising Partners Group/OTPP/CDPQ on their acquisition of Techem group, a global market leader in the provision of heat and water sub-metering services, from Macquarie
Advising Carlyle Group on the acquisition of Atotech, an international speciality chemicals company, a subsidiary of the French oil and gas company
- Würzburg University (Dr. iur.)
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany