About Sarah Su
Sarah acts on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other corporate advisory and transactional work for a range of listed and unlisted corporate and institutional clients.
She has varied sector experience across a range of jurisdictions.
Sarah started her career in our London office before moving to Hong Kong. She has also spent time on secondment to Barclays Bank PLC.
Sarah is a native English and Mandarin speaker, and also speaks Spanish and French.
- Advising Affinity Equity Partners on its US$200m minority investment in Plaza Premium Group, a global business in airport hospitality services including lounges, through the subscription of convertible bonds.
- Advising the Fung family and the offeror consortium on their HK$7.2bn privatisation of Li & Fung Limited.
- Advising a financial institution on the sale of its shares in a PRC bank.
- Advising Warburg Pincus on the acquisition by its portfolio company, Amber Gem Holdings Limited, of up to 17 per cent of Hong Kong-listed CAR Inc. from its existing shareholder, UCAR Inc.
- Advising Comcast on its £30.6bn acquisition of Sky. Read more about the deal in our case study.
- Advising Cedar Holdings, the Chinese conglomerate, on its acquisition of Stemcor Group, one of the world's largest independent steel trading groups.
- Advising JAB on its acquisition of Pret A Manger from Bridgepoint and other minority shareholders.
- Advising Liberty Global on its €1.9bn disposal of UPC Austria to Deutsche Telekom.
- Advising BAE Systems on its strategic UK military vehicles joint venture with Rheinmetall.
- Advising Barclays Bank on the sale of its UK and offshore trust and fiduciary businesses to Zedra and the sale of its Spanish retail, wealth management and corporate banking business to CaixaBank.
- Advising Pladis and United Biscuits on the sale of Delacre and DeliChoc to Ferrero.
- Advising Zurich Insurance Group on its offer for RSA.
- Trinity College, University of Cambridge, UK (LLB and MA)