About Mazen Talih
Mazen is a London-based, US-qualified senior associate in our global transactions team.
Mazen focuses on representing issuers and underwriters in connection with equity capital markets transactions (including IPOs, secondary offerings, private placements, rights issues and block trades) and other US and UK corporate law advice.
In 2020/21, Mazen was seconded for seven months to the Equity Capital Markets legal team at a major US investment bank.
Before becoming a lawyer, Mazen worked as an auditor for 3 years.
Mazen’s experience includes advising:
- the bookrunners on the ABB sale by the Public Investment Fund of 10 per cent of Saudi Tadawul Group Holding Company;
- JT International Financial Services in connection with its offering of $500 million senior notes;
- Rubix Group on its proposed IPO;
- the underwriters on the rights issue by Whitbread;
- SSP Group on its cashbox placing;
- the underwriters on the IPO of Watches of Switzerland Group;
- Funding Circle on its IPO;
- Liquid Telecommunications on its high-yield bond offering;
- Rovio on its IPO;
- Kojamo on its IPO; and
- the underwriters on the re-IPO of VGP.