About Bradley Tapper
Bradley is a corporate associate in our Global Transactions group and a member of the firm’s financial institutions team.
Bradley acts on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganisations and other corporate advisory work for a variety of financial institutions.
During his time at Freshfields, Bradley has spent time on secondment to the firm’s Abu Dhabi office.
- Advising Cognizant on its acquisition of MeritSoft, a founder-led market leading fintech software supplier to financial institutions.
- Advising London Stock Exchange Group plc on its minority investment in UK fintech start-up Nivaura.
- Advising a number of UK financial institutions on their Brexit strategies.
- BPP University (Accelerated Legal Practice Course, 2017)
- Downing College, University of Cambridge (BA Law, 2016)
- Solicitor, England and Wales