About David Thüning
David is a corporate/M&A associate and a member of our Global Transactions team.
He advises on national and cross-border M&A transactions as well as on general corporate matters.
David speaks German, English and Dutch.
- Advising Fortive Corporation on the acquisition of EA Elektro-Automatik, a leading supplier of high-power electronic test solutions for energy storage, mobility, hydrogen, and renewable energy applications
- Advising ETC Group, a portfolio company of Cinven, on the acquisition of BTV Multimedia GmbH
- Advising the shareholders of Julep Media GmbH on the sale to Liberated Syndication Inc.*
- Advising the shareholders of ng4T GmbH on the sale to Viavi Solutions Inc.*
- Advising CEDES AG, a portfolio company of capiton, on the acquisition of the VITECTOR business from FRABA Group*
- Advising on the sale of Prefere Resins Group to Silverfleet Capital*
- Advising EVP Group, a portfolio company of capiton, on its merger with Vitafy Brands*
- Advising capiton on the acquisition of Betonbau Group by a fund managed by capiton*
- Advising capiton on the acquisition of Stürtz Group by a fund managed by capiton*
- Advising DEC Group, a portfolio company of capiton, on the acquisition financing for the acquisition of Extract Technology*
- Advising the shareholders of flexperto GmbH on the sale to RGI*
- Advising capiton on the acquisition of Wundex Group by a fund managed by capiton and the related acquisition financing*
* = Work performed prior to joining Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Rechtsanwälte Steuerberater PartG mbB
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, Germany (First State Examination and LL.B.)
- Fordham University School of Law, New York City, USA
- Hanseatic Higher Regional Court of Hamburg, Germany (Legal Clerkship and Second State Examination)
- Attorney at law (Rechtsanwalt), Germany