About Sonia Tubiana
Sonia is a senior associate in our global transactions group.
Her main areas of expertise are mergers & acquisitions, involving private or public companies, and private equity. Her experience includes both domestic and cross-border transactions.
Sonia speaks French, English, Spanish.
- advising Elengy on the acquisition of Total’s share in Fosmax LNG, owner of Fos Cavaou terminal
- advising BME France, a company controlled by Blackstone, on the transfer of its stake in Samse to Dumont Investissement
- advising Blackstone on the acquisition of Averys from Equistone
- advising Antin Infrastructure Partners on the acquisition of integrated operator of energy infrastructure assets company Idex
- advising a consortium members composed of ADP International, Meridiam and Asma on the acquisition of a majority stake in Airport International Group
- advising EDF on the acquisition of a controlling stake in Framatome, alongside with Mitsubishi Heavy Industry and Assystem as minority shareholders, from Areva
- advising Bpifrance on its investment in MediPôle Partenaires, the second largest independent private hospital group in France and the successive sale of MediPôle Partenaires to Elsan group
- advising Solvay on the transfer of the Acetow business to Blackstone
ESCP Europe Business School, Master in Management
University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master's Degree in Financial Law
Avocat à la cour - Paris Bar