About Dr. Stefan Tüngler
Stefan specialises in commercial litigation and arbitration. He has a particular focus on distribution law as well as on proceedings arising in the energy sector.
Stefan has worked extensively on energy disputes, including regulatory advice, the renewable energy sector and sector-related cartel law aspects, as well as on commercial arbitration and litigation proceedings. He has extensive court room experience.
He speaks German and English.
- Representing various energy suppliers in drafting their General Terms and Conditions for the supply of electricity and natural gas, including coordination of related state court litigation proceedings.
- Representing an international chemical company in a dispute with the operator of the chemical site regarding conditions for the utility, technology and product network.
- Representing various gas wholesalers in their contract adjustment arbitration proceedings against gas producers.
- Acting in arbitration proceedings regarding adjustments of gas storage contracts.
- Representing manufacturers in defending against liability and warranty claims.
- Georg-August-Universität in Göttingen, Germany (legal studies)
- Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Germany (Doctor of laws – Dr iur – for his analysis of the third party access in the German electricity sector)
- Legal traineeship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court in Braunschweig, including parts in Estland and at the University of Bielefeld
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany