About Maram Turki
Maram is a Bahraini qualified Associate based in Bahrain.
Prior to joining the firm, Maram was based in one of the top tier local law firms in Bahrain. Maram has been involved in many significant international corporate and finance transactions, representing a diverse range of clients in Bahrain and UAE.
Maram is fluent in Arabic and English.
- Al Hilal Bank in relation to a three-way merger with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank and Union National Bank creating the third largest bank in the UAE.
- A UAE sovereign private equity investment firm on the acquisition of a food and beverage group.
- A European dredging contractor on its majority stake in a reputable UAE surveying company.
- A GCC sovereign wealth fund on the acquisition of a minority stake in the oil and gas sector.
- A GCC government investment arm in connection with its strategic investment into a specialised high end UK automotive company.
- The investment arm of the Royal Court of Bahrain on a number of corporate, corporate restructuring and international private equity transactions.
- The Ministry of Municipalities in connection with its proposed waste collection service contract for the entire Kingdom of Bahrain.
- The Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Housing of the Kingdom of Bahrain in relation to the Affordable Housing PPP Project, the first in the region.
- A leading real estate developer in Bahrain in connection with various joint ventures and shareholder agreements.
- Admitted to the Bahrain Bar Association, 2006
- LLB (Honours), City University London, 2012-2009