About Hannah Turton
Hannah is a corporate associate in our global transactions group.
Hannah focuses on M&A, private equity transactions and other corporate matters for private equity sponsors and other global financial investors across a range of sectors.
Prior to joining Freshfields in 2019, Hannah worked at Bell Gully, a leading law firm in New Zealand.
- Advising General Atlantic on its acquisition of a minority stake in Gymshark, a fitness community and apparel brand.
- Advising Hellman & Friedman on its acquisition of a minority equity stake in Action, Europe’s leading non-food discount retailer.
- Advising General Atlantic on Hg’s investment into Argus Media, a leading global provider of energy and commodity price reporting.
- The University of Canterbury, Bachelor of Laws with Honours (LLB(Hons))
- The University of Canterbury, Bachelor of Arts (BA) (Political Science)
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand