About Menno Verboom
Menno Verboom is an all-round M&A partner in our firm’s Amsterdam office. He specialises in private M&A, private equity transactions and joint ventures.
He has experience with a wide range of transactions and investment structures, competitive auction processes and management incentive plans, whereby he advises both Dutch and international clients. As well as being a lawyer, Menno is also an economist, and therefore ideally placed to understand and handle commercial opportunities and risks in transaction negotiations and documentation.
Clients greatly value his collaborative, efficient and practical style. Menno has also been seconded to the firm's London office in the course of his career at the firm.
- Advising IK Partners on its acquisition of IG&H, a leading Dutch based consulting and technology company
- Advising Three Hills Capital Partners on its investment in Borealis Hotel Group
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its acquisiton of ekaterra tea, a Dutch based tea and other herbal drinks producer
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its sale of a stake in TMF Group to ADIA
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (master’s degree in business economics)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (master’s degree in law, with specialisation in corporate law)