About Dr. Christoph von Bülow
Christoph specialises in company law, mergers and acquisitions, and has amassed a huge amount of experience advising on public takeovers and other transactions involving listed companies.
Strategic clients, private equity companies and investment banks have all benefited from Christoph’s know-how. His knowledge of BaFin, the body that oversees public transactions in Germany, has proved particularly valuable
He speaks German and English.
- Advising on the public takeover of Puma by Kering.
- Advising on Porsche’s public offers for AUDI and Scania.
- Advising on Porsche’s acquisition of a majority interest in Volkswagen.
- Advising on Terex’s public offer for Demag Cranes.
- Advising on KfW’s investment in Airbus SE.
- Guest lecturer in public takeover law at the Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, Germany