About Daniel von Bülow
Daniel is an associate in our global transactions group.
He advises companies, investors and banks on M&A transactions, equity and debt capital markets transactions, as well as general corporate matters. In particular, Daniel focuses on public M&A and various aspects of capital markets compliance.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Daniel was as an associate at Sullivan & Cromwell in Frankfurt where he advised on M&A matters and initial public offerings.
- Advising TE Connectivity in its public takeover offer to the shareholders of First Sensor (cash offer); Advising TE Connectivity on the subsequent conclusion of a domination and orofit and loss transfer agreement with First Sensor
- Advising Hellman & Friedman/Blackstone in their public takeover offer to the shareholders of Scout24 (cash offer)
- Advising Praxair in its business combination with Linde and its public takeover offer to the shareholders of Linde (exchange offer)*
- Advising Standard Industries in its public takeover offer to the shareholders of Braas Monier Building Group (cash offer)*
- Advising the underwriters in the initial public offering of AUTO1 Group SE
- Advising Springer Nature in its initial public offering (abandoned)*
- Advising MTU Aero Engines in its issuance of an unsubordinated and unsecured fixed rate bond
* Matter handled prior to joining Freshfields
- Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, Germany
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main, Germany (First State Examination)
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Second State Examination)
- Admitted to the German bar (Rechtsanwalt)