About Paige von Mehren
Paige is a senior associate in the Dispute Resolution Group in New York.
She represents clients on matters relating to international arbitration and the enforcement of arbitral awards. Paige speaks English and French.
- Representing Abdul Lateef Jameel Transportation Company in successfully seeking Section 1782 discovery from FedEx Corporation in aid of commercial arbitrations pending in the DIFC and Saudi Arabia.
- Representing a consortium of oil and gas supermajors in a commercial arbitration with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation arising under a production sharing contract.
- Representing the government of Saint Lucia in ICSID annulment proceedings brought by RSM.
- Representing Glencore International AG in an ICSID annulment proceeding filed by Colombia.
- Representing a multinational electronics company in a AAA arbitration with a patent licensor concerning alleged breaches of a licensing agreement.
- Representing Tenaris S.A. in two ICSID annulment proceedings instituted by the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela relating to the expropriation of several steel assets.
- Representing affiliates of multiple international oil companies in actions against the Nigerian state-owned oil company to recognize and enforce multi-billion dollar arbitral awards set aside at the seat of arbitration.
- Representing multiple international companies in proceedings to recognize and enforce ICSID arbitral awards in the United States.
- JD, Harvard Law School, cum laude
- BA, Tufts University, magna cum laude
- Admitted to practice before the courts of the State of New York, the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.