About Charles Wakeford
Charles is a corporate associate in our global transactions group.
He advises sponsors, corporates and other financial investors on private equity transactions, global M&A, management incentivisation and other corporate matters across a range of sectors.
Charles is based in London and has spent time on secondment to Cinven and Freshfields’ Vienna office.
- CVC on its acquisition of Coppergreen Leisure Resorts.
- General Atlantic on its investment in Matillion, a UK headquartered cloud data integration platform.
- General Atlantic on its investment in Trendyol, Turkey’s largest e-commerce platform.
- NES Global Talent, a portfolio company of AEA Investors and a global leader in engineering and technical resource solutions, on a business combination with the Fircroft group.
- Montagu on its acquisition of Wireless Logic, Europe’s leading smart connectivity platform provider, from CVC.
- KKR and EMK on the sale of Cognita, the leading global schools group, to Jacobs.