About Wicy Wang
Wicy is an associate in our New York office working on corporate and M&A matters.
- London Stock Exchange Group on its acquisition of AcadiaSoft.
- Zymergen on its $300 million sale to Ginkgo Bioworks—the first-ever sale of a publicly-listed public benefit corporation.
- Stanley Black & Decker on the $3.2bn sale of its global electronic security solutions healthcare solutions businesses to Securitas.
- CarLotz on its sale to Shift Technologies.
- Google on its $1 billion PIPE investment in CME.
- Rayner Surgical on its acquisition of the product OMIDRIA® from Omeros Corporation in a transaction valued in excess of $1 billion.
- Columbia Law School, J.D.
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- James Kent Scholar
- New York University, B.S., cum laude, in Finance & Minor in English & American Literature